Tuesday, October 9, 2007

growth and pruning

I got my hair cut today, by about 7 inches..I feel lighter somehow.

I've decided to try to become a more positive person. I've also decided to shine my sink every night before bed. It's nice to wake up to a shiny sink, knowing i could make coffee, if I wasn't out.

I've gone back and forth about selling this place and moving. I think what I'd really like to do is put a bigger place on this lot. I kinda looked into it and it's all do able, except the financing part ~sigh~ So that means it's really not do able at all. If I were to sell it as is I'd get nothing for the house - single wide mobile homes are apparently a negative. But if I could put a larger one on the value of this place doubles at least. A fifty to sixty k investment could increase the value by over 100 k. Too bad. Maybe someday,I'll keep looking at options. I really NEED a bigger house and I think I like Bend for now..no matter what happens with K and I.

I applied for 3 jobs..I hope one comes through, it might make my dreams become a little closer.

1 comment:

mischief said...

I know the shiny sink will make other things brighter too. It works like that, strangely, but truly.